Are you addicted to the smoothie? It would be easy to buy a smoothie but it would not be better to make your own smoothie? Let me give you the basics and tips on making your own smoothie.
A smoothie is basically a healthy fruit drink made using a regular blender or smoothie maker and by blending fresh or frozen fruit of your choice with juice, milk or water. You can go online to search for the ultimate breakfast smoothie recipe.
Choose fruit that you want or like. You can even combine the two fruits like mango and pineapple or a combination of some fruit in season to make a smoothie Four Seasons.
* Wash your fruits thoroughly and well under running water before putting them in the blender.
* Peel the fruit if necessary such as watermelon, banana, mango, and pineapple.
* Take all the seeds and pips of fruits you want to use. Seeds and pips when mixed can contribute to your smoothie taste bitter and it will not taste good.
* You can use dairy products such as milk, ice cream, and yogurt as a base liquid for your smoothie.
* For a healthy smoothie, use water, rice or soy milk as the liquid base. When using water make sure that it is purified or filtered.
* If you have to sweeten your smoothie, use honey instead of sugar.
* You can use the additive to add nutritional value to your smoothie, such as:
Enjoy your cool and refreshing smoothies and find all the health benefits that can be offered.